Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of the car from when I started modding.

Here is Engine after 2 weeks. . .

Here is after install of the Ebay m3 Side Mirrors that many don't like. . . I hope to have the surrounding painted white along with Handles this weeked. . .

Will Update Pix on Clear Corners n Euro Grill w/ Clear Lights @morrow after work!!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
clears do so much to the front end of your car. I wanna see some pics in the daytime.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corners

clears do so much to the front end of your car. I wanna see some pics in the daytime.
aight day n nite pix shuld be up by 2morrow

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
The clear grill isn't european....they just write that on ebay to help sell it.
Its a nice grill though, I had it until I got headlights with turn signals built in.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
watch out with the blue LEDS in the mirrors. cops dont realy like to see that in so cal. idk how they are in AZ

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
watch out with the blue LEDS in the mirrors. cops dont realy like to see that in so cal. idk how they are in AZ
yea thats risky business. you should switch to the amber leds that are in the mirrors.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Can't wait to see pics! Cars looking good, I just bought some clear bumperlights too. Haven't bought the grill yet thou

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx for the comments. . . yeah i switched the blue on the side mirrors to clear to go along with the clear sides n clear grill. . . also put in the super white bulbs in grill and side markers, really like them, they sides kind of have a halo look to them @ night which is very cool. . . i shuld be posting pix of day and night of them 2night. . . again thanks for the comments. If anyone has any other input on what next the comments are always welcome. Jus an FYI im getting 18" TIG 1 Black with Chrome lip in the next month. . . Also very excited for that as well

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, So here is some pix with the lights on in tha day. . .

and here is some pix of just how they look without lights on. . . Shuld be posting nite lite shots in a couple hours. . .

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ah, so much better than before!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay guys. . . A Couple Nite Lite Shots. . . Let Me Know Wat You Think. . .

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hawt. haha can't wait for mine. You keeping the sides blue to match or are you going to change them?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just wired the mirrors so they wuld run clear. . . and the sides r the super white bulbs or wat ever they are called and so are the front lights in the grill are the super white bulbs, but the bulbs themselves are blue. So like without them on the bulb is blue but with them on they are bright white.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
link to the bulbs? looks kick a$$ by the way good job man

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can just pick the bulbs up at any auto zone. . . the bulb itself is all blue. . .

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
any blue lighting on the exterior of the car is reserved for law officers and ambulences only. youll get at ticket for that, watch out

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Ugh, blue or white lights as turn signals. Not only is it illegal, but amber looks much better.
If you don't want any amber showing with the lights off, get chrome coated amber bulbs.
I have them, and they are completely legal and look great. Here's a pic of mine lit up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts