Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyy this mighbe a dumb question... but from the reserchh ive done i think my Zx3 has the same motor as my SVT (ovsly detuned without the performance adders thnx to SVT)... i put my Zx3 into a tree last week... got a new 03 SVT last night 91k... starting to think an option to buy back at $500 might be a good investment in future parts :/ im starting to lean towards keepint the Zx3 and stripping it for parts... any imput is apreciated... dont hav muchg time to decide :/

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
they are both zetecs but the svt has forged internals, oil squirters and other stuff

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same style Zetecs? like alternators, timing belts, waterpumps, AC condensers, power stearing pumps, all the same??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry to waist anyones time... i'm keeping the Zx3... tooo many backup parts to pass up for $500

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rear hatch on new SVT has a few rust spots... mine on the ZX3 is spotless.. those allone go for $200... i'll part out whatever i dont feel i should keep in my shed lmao plus they are both same color

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Dirtbrown, you know that's a name from some Tom Clancy books? I kind of hope your not named after some Tom Clancy character.

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
power steering pump, axles, brake pads, and the pass motor mount ARE NOT interchangeable between the two cars. most everything else should be

1 - 9 of 9 Posts