Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay ladies and gents, here it is. The official thread for the sunday June 25th G2G.

We will meet at Jantzen Beach at 1 pm. We will hang around and chat, and then at about 1:30 to 1:45 we will head out on the drive. We will then stop for lunch, most likely at Mcminnamans.

Here is the count so far:

Paul Haskew
Blinksterzx3
Mzaxr3c
Jmustang
Minos
Random
Eric D

if I forgot anyone or anyone else wants to go speak up.

See y'all on Sunday. Oh yeah, it's gonna be HOT!!!

If you need to contact me PM me, or you can also PM Paul, he know's what's going on too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
damn and i have no AC............."SHOOT" haha

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey anyone gonna be passing the olympia area?????? if so wanna meet somewhere so i can follow you? that would be greeeeeeat [thumb]

oh yea and i also asked this in the other G2G post but im in olympia and how long does it take to get there?

·
Registered
464 Posts
ok so i just looked it up on Google maps and Mapquest and...this is weird haha wonder what speeds they were doing..but google maps said it would take 2hr 31min and mapquest said it would take 1hr 54min???? so seeing as how ive never been there, whats your guy's guess???????

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for me to get to tacoma it takes about 2 and 1/2 hours, so it would probably take you close to 2 hours if not less.

·
Registered
464 Posts
damn. sorry, but last minute crap came up and wont be able to show up at the G2G. [mad]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Where were you guys!?!?!? There was only 3 of us (myself, Jake, and Paul) that showed up. We still did the twisties and food.

Hey Paul, thanks for having us ride in your car. Dude, I'm so jealous!

Good to see you guys agian!

marc

·
Registered
650 Posts
glad you liked it... I will post info about the next meet for July... IE: the huge cruise in...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Ya I know Paul told me that not that many showed! That sucks! I would have came to this one if I had gas or money to get some gas.....im broke right now! Hopefully I can make it out to the next one!
-Ashley

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am sorry guys.. I had to spend the weekend helping my aunt move in southern Oregon. I hope you enjoyed the sweltering heat more then i did.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts