Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hey, just kinda testing the waters on this one. but never the less. i'll be there that day. so you should come too.

i'm expecting mostly southern ohio and northern indiana people.

this one is on a saturday for a change so if you wanna come and have to travel a bit for it don't worry, the next day is sunday ;)

pretty much the same thing. we'll need these....

cooking suppys (charcoal, lighter fluid, spatula, tongs...)
eating supplys (plates, forks, cups, spoons(?))
drinks (no alchol)
food for the grill
chips and such

but i'm doing it with a differant twist. bring the amount of stuff you know you'd eat and drink then we'll put it all together and just share what we brought.

there's a beach near by (the lake water is VERY clean might i add) and the beach has showers and such.

the shelters are all first come first server. i live near by so i'll be able to snatch up a shelter by the beach early.

anyone that wants to come is invited!

link to parks website

map to lake's location

the meeting spot is actually near the spot labeled as D. when it gets closer i'll give more specific locations.

so who's up for this?

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one intrested? you can camp there too if you want. they have a really nice camping grounds

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
its been a day lol, buti might be down for this, its where at cuz i to lazy to look, and holy shit its a long ways away again!!! BOOOOOOOOoo i need a WI/IL/Lower Peninsula G2g or evena U.P one

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
install day in francis creek next weekend....its like 4 hours from you though.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it might be a long drive, but you can camp out if you want. so its all cool. and on a saturday so you don't have to rush home for work on monday

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
HOLY NO WAY, they have fence jumping their!!!!

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm not saying anything, but for those that choose to camp, there's going to be a fun little "road run" where you'll be able to follow me down some fun roads! nothing illegal.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doesn't anyone want to do this, if not i'll cancel it

i wanna have atleast 9 people there for a small g2g :(

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
If it was futher north, I'd consider it, but all the way down to Cincinnati is a bit far for those of us from the Cleveland area.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Too far for my Cheesehead ass.. heeh.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Its bout 3 1/2 hrs from me, wich I guess isn't really all that far. Pm me about this, if its still going down.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
You [:)][:)][:)][:)]ies. I came 11 hours (from South Carolina) for the Columbus G2G.

No promises, but if this goes down, the wife and I may come up for this...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts