Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If some people are intrested, I will host a July 4th G2G. It will be in southern Ohio close to waverly. If anyone is intrested I will organize and post details, but I need to know fast.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
i don't know if many people would want to do this, alot of people hang out with thier family and friends of the 4th

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is true, I hadnt thought of that.
I would just like to have another G2G in southern Ohio. I missed out on the last one, and the BIG one that was brewing got cancelled. No one around me tunes cars at all. The car show scene around here is nothing but old cars. I just enjoy seeing other foci and what can be done. Hangin out with people who have the same car, or just enjoy messing with there cars is cool. Instead of July 4th, just post good dates if intrested. As long as its before September when college starts again.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
well we'll set something up for the northern kentucy / cincy focus guys soon. how's abou that? would you be willing to drive in towards cincy?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to make it, but the weekend before that I will be in Norwalk for Fun Ford Weekend, taking the focus to the track for the first time.
The reason I am doin it in southern ohio is placement. The location is less then 4 hours away for almost everyone in ohio, Kentucky, and a few in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Tenessee. Im just trying to make this something a lot of people can easily attend.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Thats cool. Well, if you can make cool, there is a lot of people attending this one as well.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will def try to come. Is there anything I need to bring if I get time to come.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
you can meet / follow me up if you want. i love driving along with others

(especially the triple digits our convoy got to on the way to the first big OH meet of the year, THAT was fun.. shooting down 71 south at 104 LMAO) normally i kick about 75 - 80 on the highway

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
jaimz22 said:
(especially the triple digits our convoy got to on the way to the first big OH meet of the year, THAT was fun.. shooting down 71 south at 104 LMAO) normally i kick about 75 - 80 on the highway
Then on the way back, you have a tailgatting a-hole from Michigan
Then nearly takes your newly painted bumper off cutting you off. Good i wish he'd crashed and burned

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
and it figures i get ride of my superchip and he got that slight jump on me. If i would have only caught him sooner [?|] I had some pennies he lost [:D] [}:)]

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would be willing to meet and follow up. This way I dont get lost. I have never drove by myself north of columbus. Just tell me where to meet you and at what time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts