Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where: Cary, NC

Meeting at Tweeter (where I work) at 6:45/7pm.

337 Crossroads Blvd.
Cary, NC 27511

(It's on the backside of the building w/ coconuts and family bookstore)
Mapquest the address and you'll see it.

PM me or email me if you want further details.
[email protected]

We're just going to get something to eat and then cruise around and probably head up to the parking garage in downtown again. (No fire extinquishers this time!!! Haha)

RSVP if you are gonna go.

So far going is:
1. me
2. airdrummer
3. focusstrider
4. turbofocus05
5. PitchBlack06ZX3
6. 00svtprototype
7. toast333
8. some other people w/out foci (2 or 3 of them)

Maybe:

Joshyboy
toast333
Ozz Zx3Focus
lilchadlers88

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Turbofocus05 is going this sat. I talked w him... (Oh yea no fire extinquishers this time, I agree! Haha)

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no fire extinguishers, but I will be bringing some paper airplanes...I want to see if I can make one go straight this time. Haha

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
we should have a paper airplane contest.. see whose planes go the farthest.. lol (tell that dude... i forget his name... not to try to steal fire extinguishers.. )

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Good..... Who else is going? :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
hey Steven, i should make it.. might be rolling on my stockers.. lol ..cause havent got new rubber yet for my others.. but looks good for me.. add me to the list.. see ya..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will do my best! I will try to leave as soon as I get off work! I will just have to get one of ya'lls numbers so I can call you on my way to find out where you are!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
My number is 919-325-1040... you can call me... you'll reach the operator before getting through to me.. for first time callers it will be complicated, but u will get through fine * I forget to give out my nbr last time* ha.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine is 919-623-2357 if you need to reach me, I can give you good directions if you need them depending on where we are at when you get in town.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the weather channel is calling for rain on Saturday (as usual) so we'll just see how it goes before hand, only way to tell for sure is to look at the radar. It's only thursday tho, so we'll see how it changes. Lol

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Oh no, rain attack is coming! Haha. If this happens, we'll need alternate plans or just drop it? *it does rain a lot lately*

1 - 20 of 38 Posts