Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering what kinda times people are getting JRSC 1/4 mile and 0-60 anyone know?? I've heard that it only increases 0-60 by about 1 second tops

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I think you are about right......I think without changing any pullies, you get like 4 psi....which is pretty weak......but I def has some advantages...just can't think of any right now.......

Peace.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
with the stock pulley the jrsc isnt as strong as the vortech or turbos, but it definately makes your car a lot more fun to drive. if you are just looking for that, staying stock is fine. with exhaust mods, cams, cam gears, 2.6 pulley, and tuning, you could probably pull around 200whp. stiffen up the suspension and drop some weight and the car will fly. if you are looking for more power than that, hook up a 35 shot of nitrous on there. or you can get water injection and get an even smaller pulley. this is all traveled ground. what has really yet to be done is adapting a bigger supercharger onto the jrsc intake manifold. in this respect I would ONLY buy a jrsc used, as new they just arent worth it compared to whats out there.

Jon

EDIT. sorry i didnt see your car was an SVT, you'll get well over 200whp...

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an SVT John its stock 170hp

·
Registered
13 Posts
170 to the crank.... but yes I was figuring the numbers as if it were a zx3. you'd get well over 200hp. i think the jrsc for the svt is a good deal, bigger supercharger.

Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts