Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
$2995 is the cheapest I have seen them, if you want I can get you one for 2499.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I was wrong, it is 2449, so I couldn't imagine shipping being over $20, so thats less than 2499.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Dave if you have ssen them at $ 2995 as the cheapest price but can get them for $ 2499, wouldn't that make $ 2499 the cheapest you have found them?

·
Registered
712 Posts
No. I have a coupon for $1000 off that I am selling. So 2995, plus I'd like to see 450 for coupon, equals total cost of 2445 for buyer. Sorry I didin't make that clear earlier.

·
Registered
712 Posts
huh, thats news to me, I never checked there though, I know everyone else raised there price to 2999 or something, you still save $150. (edit) Just checked, thats zx3 supercharger, from what I understand 2600 is no big deal for them. Focal, if you know of a place were you can get svt supercharger for 2600, let me know please? I knew 400 cheaper than everyone else seemed to good to be true.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah thats for a zx3, not an SVT at mcnewsautomotive. Where did you get this coupon? Is it good anywhere that sells JRSC's?

Focaltech, where have you seen an SVT JRSC for 2600? The lowest i've seen is at Jeg's for $2747.99.

·
Registered
147 Posts
wuduke25 said:
Yeah thats for a zx3, not an SVT at mcnewsautomotive. Where did you get this coupon? Is it good anywhere that sells JRSC's?

Focaltech, where have you seen an SVT JRSC for 2600? The lowest i've seen is at Jeg's for $2747.99.
Hey, you say it's for the zx3, I think you need to rephrase that to, "for the zetec", because the zx3 has the zetec engine, but so do some sedans, my sedan does..I told Forced from vortech about this.. so jus a tip, and aslo the zetec jrsc has a eaton m45 blower, the svt jrsc has a eaton m62 blower, thats the difference between those, but you can put a m62 on a zetec, if u port the intake mani

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the tip dawg. No one said some sedans don't have zetec engines, it's just that SVT's only come in 3 and 5 door hatchbacks, so that's why I referenced to the zx3. I'm sorry if you sedan owners felt left out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts