·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it noticable??

·
Registered
71 Posts
It doesnt wine.. because it contains no alcohol.
does it make noise.. every supercharger I ever heard has made noise :|

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Only roots-type screw blowers make the "whining" noise. A centrifugal-type blower or turbo makes more of a hissing-whistle sound.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
yeah i would think the whine would be pretty noticable. mine is pretty loud and the m45 is a lot smaller blower than the svt. but yeah it will whine, and a turbo will hissss. lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
yeah it does whine. not nearly as much as my bros lightning, of course not, but when you step on its deffently noticable,from the inside. from outside my friend behind me said he could hear it, with windows down and no stereo. But yes from the inside i love it, not to loud but you know its there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a friend with an svt w/ a jrsc and it has a real nice whine to it, real pissed off sounding when you romp on it. He is running the factory exhaust with a random tech cat so you can really hear it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
yes it does whine especially a loud pissed off whine with a intake....i would not put the overdrive crank pulley on to push to 12psi frush did that with very bad results

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Hell yeah it whines.

Especially at 16PSI. [:D]

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yea i heard about ur experience sorry to here it

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ouch i think that hurt but yea does any one know what the stock ztech pulley does on the svt charger???

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
uhh??? what does the rpms and the ztech have to do with boost with a ztech pulley on a svt jrsc???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts