Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to have my dyno tune done with my jrsc I need to upgrade my injectors to 30#, right? Do I really need a new maf?

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have a jr supercharger with a 2.5 inch pulley.so i had to tune it.u deffinately need the 30# injectors. i used the diablo preditor chip,and i dont kno if the kind of chip u have makes any difference whether u can rewrite your air/fuel ratio curve or not.but thats what i did and i kept my stock maf....but im planing an upgrade.

·
FF Affiliate
30,374 Posts
There is a BIG Diff between the ZX3 and the SVT , you need 42LB injectors and yes you can use the MAFia if you want and keep the stock MAF but a new MAF will make better power , you could allways just go to a larger MAF housing keep the stock MAF electronics and use the MAFia with it

You need to contact your tuner and see what he wants to use , Some tuners dont do things the same

Tom

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much diff in power between the MAFia and a 70mm maf. The MAFia is a bit cheaper and I know that it will fit on my stock intake. But will the 70mm maf fit with my stock intake and the pipe that jr sent with the supercharger kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts