Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just received a SVT supercharger kit. It seems to have come with everything but the maf sensor and tune and belt (as stated, don't worry). Was hoping that I could get some help on the part number and maybe anything that could help out.

-Belt? From what I've found I need to get a 105.5" for the BBK pully. Was hoping to find a motorcraft part # if possible.

-MAF?/tune. I know that the BBK comes with a MAF but from what i've read their tunes recalibrate for it. Now Since I'm front the additional cost of tunning apart from the kit, I'm not sure if I need it or what you guys are doing. I've seen some use the Diablo MAF add on.

As far as tuning. It would be nice to be able to get a simple reflash to start but i suspect at his point that might be harder. I suppose most use SCT, so I guess my question would be who's good at tuning these things.

Additional: PCV valve from the cobra?

Thanks in advance.

·
FF Affiliate
31,218 Posts
I would find a SVT MAF tube and use the diablosport MAFia

I can help with your custom boost tuning just give me a call no one has tuned more of these then I have

Tom

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Belts for SVT BBK :

Ford # F5ZZ-8620-A or Motorcraft # JK6-1060 original fitment 94-95 Mustang GT Belt length 106" or 2685mm.

Dayco # 5061055 or 6PK2680

Gates # K061058

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome thanks for the quick responses.

I have the svt Intake Still in the trunk. I was going to put that back on. I don't like the aem cai anyway.

I got some paint to get this car looking good again to get done. I probably won't install this till late winter so I can hit the road as soon as it's warm again

Thank guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts