Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that my JRSC runs a line from the sc to the oil pump. i thought roots blowers ran off oil that was already in them and you only have to change them like once ever 50k miles. is this correct? or do i have to find a line that goes to the oil pump from the SC. my kit didn't come w/ it.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the side of the SC, there is a small part that looks like a feed line port. Don't know what it is for, any help?? i'll see if I can find a pic

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what I am talking about. you see the part where I made the custom gasket as the old one wasn't in great condition. It has the 2 bolts. What goes in there? and also, what is the little knob sitting out right next to it? I don't know what they are for. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The two bolt flange is for the EGR valve, and the thing next to it is a fitting for a boost gauge line.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
hey i think ive seen one of those in my livingroom! i think its hiding in a cardboard box waiting for me to find the super-rare-exotic 9pin mini din9 cable which has vanished from every retail electronics/computer store in all of canada....

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9pin mini din9 cable????

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
yea the stupid cable so i can datalog my AFR using my wideband....

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o, so its not manditory to have to get the sc running then.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
no its for remote tuning.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts