Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got a non svt jackson racing supercharger and I'm looking for a rebuild kit as well as gaskets for the entire thing and all around. Have the intake manifold with the cathedral looking parts and I was curious if those are a directfit to the manifold. Mainly just need gaskets and a rebuild kit. Also was wondering where I could get a bbk pulley for it as well as the belt. Been looking around but no really difinitive answers found.

Going on a 2.0l zetec 2001 zx3 engine. And for a tune from tom how much would that run me?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Tom's tune is 950$ total with forced induction. I believe the JRSC will fit on the zetech. Pulleyboy's is a good source for pullies but be sure to check you dont go too small. About 12psi is maxing out the s/c because of heatsoak and efficiency of the blower. I'd reccomend getting water/meth injection so you can run a lot safer and quicker as well. Just do a good search for 2.0 zetech forged internals and you should be able to find pistons/rods for around 900$ but the lower compression ratio of the zx3 as opposed to the SVT, it is a fairly safe mod. Tom's screenname is 1TurboFocus. Shoot him a message and he will be happy to help!
-Ryan

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had to hand make all the gaskets for my kit on my SVT. It really is not hard at all. Have a little patience and the gaskets will turn out fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts