Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Central Jersey willing to help install A jrsc kit, I had a person to help, but they never showed up, I have all the gauges installed, water injection plumbed and hardwired, oil cooler in, 2.3 pulley installed on blower, just need help to install them kit, hopefully some one with experience or knowledege, will supply all eats and drinks and give up my 00 round runner style manifold for helping!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
focaltech and kickin

I would ask those guys, but usually Jeff just installs kits and stuff for money and i want to learn how to install the kit and be able to repair it and check for problems when needed, I had jeff do work on my car sometime ago, but i really want to have someone show me the way around this one instead of just dropping it off and picking it up the next day.

·
Registered
101 Posts
another thing you may want to do with your kit, it was braught to my attention by the guy going to tune my car is that the air charge temp sensor is intagrated into our Mass air flow sensor, before the super charger so it is giving the computer a false reading , so he gave me an air charger temp sensor for a mustang and a wiring adaptor so I can take the two wires out of the MAF and connect them to the new sensor after I drill and tap a hole in the manifold after the SC, and give the computer the correct reading. just something for all the JRSC guys that are upping the boost,

·
FF Affiliate
30,864 Posts
Who told you that ? it allmost had to be some one from superchips

It is NOT giving the ECU a false reading at all , It is just not allowing it to read the higher air intake temp not that it realy needs to for the low power of the jrsc

Nothing against your blower ,I just think thay make crappy power per cost

Tom

·
Registered
101 Posts
Its a guy here in jax that is having me do this, who is going to be dyno tuning my car, and I will agree that they dont produce alot of power and the standard kit with JR's tuning they give with the kit actualy runs the car a bit lean throught some of the RPM range,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts