Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Jrsc Iat

605 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  silveib 
#1 ·
what does ur average IAT's run at w/ the BBK on the zetec? I'm gonna be running a 180 degree therm, so I'm hoping that will help a little.

#3 ·
yup it would, thats why I am asking!!! any thing to reduce heatsoak! of course the generic header wrap and CF vented hood are my 2 best bets!!

#4 ·
i was thinking about some sort of scoop/ cowl hood contraption that would vent the heat from the blower.... I am kinda leaning toward a cowl hood idea because then i dont really have to worry about rain/snow being rammed into my engine bay....

#6 ·
sorry I can't help you on the Intake temp question. For venting hood this was just a quick idea that came up I doubt it would be good in the rain but how about a hood scoop that just blows all its air right down onto the 'charger? Has soon has you start moving air would be blown right on it. It was just a quick idea that popped into my head sorry could'nt help it.

Thread jacking at its best lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.