Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on here awhile ago about putting a turbo on my car. Well what about a JRSC? or vortech. Would that be easier with my compression(10:8.1) or would I still need to bring it down via some gaskets. Also with the mods I have would that be too mych for the jackson racing or vortech? Also what is everybody doing for tuning with the superchargers? I know vortech has the aftercooler to help. thanks for the help

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
intake
70mm mass air
fc throttle
fs race headers
fs flexpipe
thermal exhaust
esslinger cams
gude stage 2 cams
esslinger pullies
superchip
fs spark plugs
gude p&p head, 3 angle job, raised compression to 10:8.1
30lbs injectors
clutch
fidanza flywheel
fc race shifter
and a whole lot of stickers which add about 5hp per sticker[thumb]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
you couldnt go anywhere near the capabilities of what the vortech could do. ud have to have very very low boost. the JRSC you might be ok but it wont really make much power. you have a very well flowing set up which will drop boost on the s/c

possibly good next mods fc 70mm tb w/ fr intake mani and maybe a 50 shot :) or some tranny work, maybe some gears or an lsd

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help euro. Would it be worth it to get rid of my gude street profile cams for a crower stage 2's? I want as much power as I can get, with some driveability. If I were to go stage 3's I could stand vibration for the power I would get.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drew-I'm not talking about cams with the supercharger, I asm talking about staying N/A now. thanks for the help tho.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no clue, I bought the car already with thte gude package and cams done, as soon as the snow clears I will be bringing it into the shop to change some stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts