Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has a dyno of the boost upgrade kit i would appreciate it
i think the jrsc is my best bet in my situation but i would like a little more than the basic kit #s

ford racing tech line claimed 210 hp with upgrade and 175 trq at the wheels but i would like to look at a dyno to see the difference all through the rpm range because peak hp means much less to me as overall driveability and if anyone has it installed i would appreciate any feedback you have

however i am not interested in a turbo or centrifugal blower (personal choice) so please dont attack me with page after page of "why dont you get_______ instead"

thanks
Erik

sorry i dont punctuate well

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when i talked to jackson racing they said they were no longer going to offer the kits but they still supply them to ford racing and you can buy them through their distributors this was about 2 days ago in fact the guy on the phone said the bbk was still in the works and didnt know much about it and was wondering how it performed when i asked him about it

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Darn, that was by far the best price I've found so far. Hmm...I'm looking, I know a couple "friends" on here can throw me some offers! Just PM me.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Artood2s said:
Click here: http://www.ojengineering.com/dyno-results.php#

He has a dyno of: Stock vs. Big Boost, and Regular SC vs. Big Boost.

Enjoy.
When i had mine installed and dynoed w/o the BBK it made 190 whp. I havent had it dynoed after the BBK install but it certainly feels like i gained more than 10 whp like that dyno chart shows. That seems odd to only gain alittle over 10whp from an extra 5psi of boost.

·
Registered
63 Posts
are we talking about the m45 JRcharger with the big boost kit bringing the numbers to 210 or is that with the m62 cause i put a 2.5 inch on my m45 and i dyno 168 whp through a autotrajic, i think thats about 190whp through a manual?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts