Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got the new gasket in today put it on and some gasket sealer on it and sealed everything up real good, got in the car said a short prayer and it started rright up! im so releived. thanks for all the help guys im gonna go drive it now and ill tell you all what i tihnk later tonight.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
congrats ! now go do some spirited driving!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
woot... have fun...

Roll down your windows and turn off the radio. Then, kick that thing into 3rd and see 4500rpm... The whine you hear is the whine of Pow-ah

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i must say its a GOOD improvement, i know what everyone means about the tune now becuase b/w 2 and 3000 rpms it has a flat spot then it hits and does the job. i love it and the sound is SO much louder and you can hear it all through the rpm range! i love it. and my guage unless its messing up is showin about 12 psi at max when i get on it!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thank God, man its about time you got that thing working, I was getting nervous.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yeah me to imagine being me and turning over the key after i got it put together i was a wreck i prayed and said id go to church sunday so I AM :). i was SO releived

·
Registered
526 Posts
Glad to hear you got things sorted out. These kits are so reliable and give enough extra power to make the SVTF a real contender. I`ve had my kit for two years and have put about 30K miles on it and I have not had a single issue with it. As a matter of fact I have never even pulled a spark plug since I bought the car new in November 2003.(knock on wood)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts