Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of keeping my budget a little lower. Would the JRSC+BBK be worth the investment for my SVT?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Unless the PW kit gets lower pricing like the regular ZX3's, then yes, the JRSC w/ BBK would be a worthy investment. That or the procharger for a little bit more.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I would allways recommend this link, you can check the differences btw turbo and supercharge; as you will read, it is better to invest your money on a turbo rather than a superscharger, whay... efficiency my brother!!! what matters w/this oil prices.
Ciao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Dussin said:
I was thinking of keeping my budget a little lower. Would the JRSC+BBK be worth the investment for my SVT?

Yes! It's an awesome kit, extremely reliable, and an absolute blast to drive.

·
Registered
114 Posts
... and the whine is most addicting!

·
Registered
128 Posts
blueohtwo are your running ford racing's ecu reflash? im running waynes tune for the jrsc bbk with my mods and sometimes it seems to studder when getting on it at first...let me know what u did im probalby gonna put my catalytic converter back in cuz its loud with my hks exhaust...let me know tho

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, I'm running the Ford reflash. Had a similar problem to the one you describe with my shortened AEM CAI - guess the Ford tune didn't like the MAF sensor location combined with the flow dynamics of the aftermarket intake. Put the stock airbox back on and works like a charm. Also, I'm running the stock SVT exhaust w/no mods...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts