Focus Fanatics Forum banner

JR supercharger- anyone have it

747 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  microtonal 
#1 ·
Anyone using the JR supercharger from Focus Central? I was wondering if I could get additional power out of it with intake and exhaust mods. Jackson is claiming at the crank, 189hp and 158 ftlbs with it on a stock engine. I understand it will be instant throttle response versus a turbo that will have some lag, but with turbos that can put 200whp, the turbo would be faster- UNLESS some additional mods can up the power that the supercharger can produce. Just wanted some opinions here.

#3 ·
you can get 200whp out of the JRSC but it requires alot of work and time and tuning, and by the way you probably will have about the same money in the SC as you would in a turbo and the turbo can produce more power

#4 ·
Not sure where mini-muscle got his numbers but the JacksonRacing website shows a dyno with 150.2wHP and 129.5wTQ.

Not sure if the Focus was modded or not with these numbers or the PSI of the blower.

Those low torque numbers bother me. There's about a ~45% increase in HP but only about a ~17% increase in torque.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.