Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
i like the roush cars but he missed the mark on this one the scoop is no good take it off, the wheels are over priced you can get them from from ford racing catalog 150.00ea instead of 350.00ea the car is itself is waaaayyy overpriced the only good thing on that car is the suspension (0.97g on the skidpad) and and the exhaust which adds some more power combined with the cai and wheres the turbo? on the shelf with another 4k to 5k pricetag on it thats where. All the best stuff is mechanical and even that is over priced! the bodykit looks like a kaminari kit (which is cheaper by the way) I drove one and was impressed but you can build the same thing with less money and still look cool sorry

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
the only way I'd pay that much money for that car is if it was pushing 350-400hp.

23,500 for all show and no go? Uh NO

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeaaaaa .... i realy wasnt planing on buying it .... i thought it just looked nice and thought id share the view with everyone .... in my opinon i see nothing ricey about it ... its blue ----- with racing stripes on it ..... i im not seeing the rice-a-ronism of it ....

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
ya that car looks sick. i really like the gauges

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
That dealer is shitty! They would fix my cat bracket, they said I boke it. I spoke with the owner and showed him the old and new part (reinforced where it broke). They said Ford goes through and strengthens part all the time, it's doesn't mean there was something wrong with it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The interior looks cool, but I would rather have the SAP instead of that front bumper.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I like the front bumper, I don't like the fact that it doesnt have the rest of the kit, it's missing the rear bumper and side skirts.

·
Registered
489 Posts
That car is extreamly disappointing.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I really like the racing stripes, but it needs SVT mirrors...

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
lowzx3on17s said:
i cannot believe roush allowed his name to be put on that piece of shit

My sentiments exactly...though I do like the gauges. I think it's way overpriced, but I've seen some Roush Mustangs ('06 V6s) at my local dealer, with crazy price tags too. All show, no go, no thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
NO WAY! that is way to rice! and those stripes down the center[bash]. no offense, but i wouldnt take that if they were to give it to me! who puts only the front bumper on the car!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts