Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first post here so ill describe my background a little bit. Im a huge mitsubishi fan have owned eagle eclipse and galants all my life but with lack of time and money and an overwhelming need for a car my friend who owns a dealership sold me an 01 zx3 with 106 thousand miles for 1000 dollars. The car of course has its problems had front end damage needing the fender and front bumber replaced, rims and tires and an oil change. the biggest problem it has is the suspension.

So my question is can i get by with the jom coilovers for a daily driver that i want a little bit of performance but mainly just for looks?

focus isnt my total cup of tea but i know they can look good with the right rims and stance but i have a hard time dropping money into a car i just dont like that much.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Never heard of them.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
No.

I owned a set, biggest pieces of shit ever. The shocks blew within 2k miles, and they had a bit of bounce straight out of the box and it just got worse the more I drove. Granted, I installed them at full low without helpers and I cut one coil from the rear springs (dead coil), so it was majorly dumped. They come with a 2 year warranty, but they void it if the coils leave europe. Don't waste your money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts