Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I havent betrayed my wife and friends and taken a light saber to sepratists...nor do I have awesome red and yellow eyes and a red lightsaber (ok, I have a red light saber, scratch that..) but rather, the other dark side.

No, I didnt sell my car....fear not...

..I am going TURBO!!!

I've been holding back my excitement all day (for the most part) and I just had to let it out.

I cant wait!

(I win becuase I wont have the "slow Focus" at work anymore, and my wife loves the psssssht sound)

YAY![thumb]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
good, I thought you were gonna say you were ditching the fofo for a cobalt ss. Nice work.

·
Registered
560 Posts
congrats, is it going to be custom work or are you going with one that is a bolt on kit?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the last of the "tom" kits...

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Last? Tom... what? Eh? Congrats by the way. I laughed a bit to loud here at work and got a few stares... it was the "YAH!" that got me.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
yea, tom is retiring. he is going to continue to make the vct delete kits but there are no more turbo tom kits. congrats darth yay yay. keep us posted on the kit install.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Darth, congrats bro.

Can you shoot me an email..........I need to talk with you and your PM's are off.

[email protected]

Thanks

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Congrats.....

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
nice job welcome to dark side

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that cool i to decided to go to the dark side a month ago. it's all going to be custom for me though. so how is going to be the darth leader??? i call dibs on......never mind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts