Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just got an offer to buy two 12 inch JL Audio W6 subwoofers from a guy my friend knows in a sealed box for 100 bux. Is this a good deal? I havent actually seen or heard the subs yet so im not sure if there is ne thing rong wit them. But i had previously bin planning on buying 2 12 inch MTX Thunder8000s but i then realized that im dangerously low on funds. My current setup has my brothers old 12 inch pioneers in a sealed box. Do u think i shud upgrade to the JL Audios or just wait and get the MTX?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Batman said:
Hey i just got an offer to buy two 12 inch JL Audio W6 subwoofers from a guy my friend knows in a sealed box for 100 bux. Is this a good deal? I havent actually seen or heard the subs yet so im not sure if there is ne thing rong wit them. But i had previously bin planning on buying 2 12 inch MTX Thunder8000s but i then realized that im dangerously low on funds. My current setup has my brothers old 12 inch pioneers in a sealed box. Do u think i shud upgrade to the JL Audios or just wait and get the MTX?

2 W6's for 100$ that sounds to good to be true that sounds like W0's to me check on that.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sounds like you had an amazing deal dropped in your lap.

If everything checks out, I would totally go for it.

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I was just pricing JL Audio subs the other day - if he's got what he says he's got, then hell yeah I'd take that deal. That's two subs plus a box for less than the cost of one new sub.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i wuz checkin out the prices online too and it seems like a great deal. Im wondering if there is anything rong wit them. I havent talked to the guy about it yet but im pretty sure as long as they r in good condition ill buy them. Thanx for ur input.

·
Registered
348 Posts
even if it was W0's with a box its still a great deal i would do it in a heartbeat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts