Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my friend are cruising around Pensacola looking for some flat-black engine enamel. As I'm driving, I see this NASTY looking Accord in the right lane. He has weak springs (I could tell from the squatting) and a "performance" muffler. As fate would have it, me and him wind up at a red light together, and he starts to rev his engine. I look over at him like he's serious, and he looks back at me and revs his engine some more. So I rev my engine back at him, and wait for the green. The green comes, And I take off with rubber screaming, and as I look to see where he is, he's barely off the line. I was pretty dissapointed. Either he stalled out or just wanted to make me look like an idiot. I'm guessing the latter is true. [:(]

(I know this is probably supposed to go into another section, but the SPI forum is dead![sleep] )

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LOL

You beat a busted accord, atleaste if he asks you can tell him he just got whooped by teh SPI!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
focusin said:
LOL

You beat a busted accord, atleaste if he asks you can tell him he just got whooped by teh SPI!
I wanted to put him to shame, because i knew that he knew that his car ws "a bag of potato chips". SPI rules! w00t! [woot]

·
Registered
950 Posts
at least you make more torque...

·
Registered
461 Posts
nice, thankfully we don't have too many hondas around here ... it's all nissan and infinity, mercedes and so on ... occasionally I catch one of them though : )

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My friend brought up a funny point...he said "What if he was revving his engine to keep his car running?" That was hilarious...[rofl]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts