Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My shift knob that is lol: its a Civic type R knob that I just installed. A tip too, I didn't get the steeda shift boot adapter I just used a nut large enough to support the boot. I don't know if this has already done b4 but just wanted to share. BTW I know reverse is on the wrong side. Future interior mods are a shift boot and parking brake boot in black leather and red stitching, redline svt mats and maybe a euro center console if i can swing it.Teh hotness(sry the car is dirty):

·
Registered
401 Posts
ohhhhh my bad completely got lost there. figures the svt is all euro-like. i should probably read more before making dumb posts. sorry man!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think it will look great post pics when installed. We know where reverse is thats all that matters![hihi]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i wanna see some pics before i decide if its good or bad

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll put some better pics up when i wash the car and its the day time. Plus the knob accents the pedals and the red numbering accents the cars exterior color. I think it will look a ton better with the new boots

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i can't wait for the day that someone has to drive your drunk ass home and 6th-gears-it into someone else's car trying to back out of your parking space at the bar hahaha

looks good dude

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
i can't wait for the day that someone has to drive your drunk ass home and 6th-gears-it into someone else's car trying to back out of your parking space at the bar hahaha

looks good dude
LOL, my thoughts exactly [:D]

It looks cool, but even with a knob with the right shift pattern on it I still get people at tire places and the like going for reverse where it is on your knob, which is 6th. It's funny because they lurch forward then usually stall it, then I go out and tell them how to put it in reverse lol. I've made a sign that I tape to my dashboard over the radio that says "This car has a 6 speed transmission. Reverse is here" then I drew the shift pattern below it and drew an arrow to the "R" [rofl]

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^Thats what i was thinking too. Even a Ford dealer couldn't figure it out once (I didnt go back after that) I would be super screwed too because NONE of my friends drive stick

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
LOL, my thoughts exactly [:D]

It looks cool, but even with a knob with the right shift pattern on it I still get people at tire places and the like going for reverse where it is on your knob, which is 6th. It's funny because they lurch forward then usually stall it, then I go out and tell them how to put it in reverse lol. I've made a sign that I tape to my dashboard over the radio that says "This car has a 6 speed transmission. Reverse is here" then I drew the shift pattern below it and drew an arrow to the "R" [rofl]
hahaha thats great, i have to explain to people how to get past the lock-out all the time in mine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts