Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ha, i would not trust anything that says JDM for a focus. JDM means Japanese Domestic Market and its a style that a lot of honda owners go for. i would just lamin-x the fogs yellow.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I am sure he knows what JDM means. Most things marketed for our cars that have that relate to the style not the type.

I have never purchased i could have swore someone did. but for the price i would say do it because laminX is by no means cheap.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
I got those fogs from them! they are like 2miles from my house.

they are worth it!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I was thinking bout getting those, I have Lamin-Ex and after awhile I think it looks like shit now and maybe its cause my Fogs are all chipped to hell.

Andrew

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i am ordering them i will let you know how they work out

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Those are going to look really good on your Cd silver Svt.
They should be good quality.
I bought a set of clear ones for my bro's focus, and they were nicer than the oem ones.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
I have had these for 2 years...both have cracks but are great quaility...if you really want that yellow look your gonna have to replace the white bulbs they come with...3000k looks perfect with the HID's

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I have these to. The seller is really fast and I love the lights. I also agree with dirtbrown, change the bulbs to 3000k and save the ones that come with them for backups.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i bought those fog lights. fit just like oem but the glass lens is tin very tin. after 8 months a very small rock hit my right fog and look what happened (you can see how tin the lens is)

so i took both of them off. now you can see my ProCharger better

i'm going to buy oem fogs and put amber lama-x over them before winter hits.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ thats what happened to my oem fog, thats why i am replacing them

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
yeah, the glass is the same thickness with these fogs and OEM. i have the yellow fogs pictured in the auction. however, i got mine from a different ebaystore. it was prolly 2 years ago. my set seen laminx before they seen the car. i have plenty of nicks in the laminx and im glad to have it. if these housings are the same as i have, they are great quality. there was a thread a year or so ago about these. i recommend them.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I have always bought my fogs from eBay and they do the job.

I know a few of you have already seen my latest How To on using Lexan to protect the fogs. If not, check it out and see if it gives you any ideas. You could always laminx the Lexan (as was suggested to me) and then you get the best of both worlds. I will keep that thread up to date as the new lenses start to see heavy rains, snow, extreme cold, etc.

CT SVT - you mentioned a small rock blew through the lens and the more I think about it, I really dont think small vs. bigger is the main issue. Its just that magical moment when a rock hits the lens at just the right angle and just the right spot....pow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
haha JDM.. that's for my car.

being that they are Depo lights they are pretty good quality, they make aftermarket lights for all different makes and models

1 - 17 of 17 Posts