Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After numerous complaints...

I just wanted to let everyone know that we believe that all three members (jc_focus, Ja-Red, topspeed) were created by one individual in order to illegally promote their business on our forum.

Due to this behavior all three accounts have been suspended and Top Speed has now been blacklisted from our site.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
do now haha

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Thank you tom

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
thats life, if you wanna play the game you gotta pay the price!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
This should restore some order and make the FI forums a joy to read again as well as eliminate the childish behavior. I think that should be a lesson for all of us as well as all new people.

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
The fact that 1 guy had to make 3 different accounts to attempt to back himself up was pretty hilarious imo. That being sad, for me being bored at work a lot I enjoyed watching Tom and others rip him apart...was entertaining, I do agree however that the forums will be a lot cleaner and more informative now

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Well that will cut down on the arguing again. THat was getting rediculous. Id say a good move either way.

·
Registered
397 Posts
this makes me smile

·
Registered
278 Posts
thank you tom, although i never saw his posts, i agree that we dont need that crap in this forum. also i wanna suggest that anyone who posts a thread that is not focus related should have the thread locked, i have seen posts about lancers, mazdas etc. i like those cars but the last time i checked this was a forum called focus fanatics. thats just my 2 cents

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I think when the person has been a focus fanatic but for one reason or another had to get rid of their focus it's cool to see what they were able to replace it with.

·
Registered
278 Posts
well i agree with that they have been a member for so long and yeah its cool to post pics of their new whips, but its not to cool to ask mod questions about them. like i said this is focus fanatics, not lancer or anything else fanatics.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Wel while i agree with alot of that.

The one thing i can say is in all departments of this board. Suspension, forced induction i feel that people who once drove foci that still have a car they can share may still benefit from the same ideals behind froced induction talk and so forth.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
IMHO, anyone who has/had a focus can post about another car, just put it in the appropriate section like general chat!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
haha i was just reading about this on the other site. seems like topspeed is over there ragging on how people on this forum are imature and have no knowledge when it comes to the ford focus. they even attacked your 1/4mile run tom, from what ive experience on that other site like getting ripped off ($180 worth). so i dont realy trust any one on that forum anymore.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.