Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Get The Hammer!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had one in a while and I was wondering if anyone was up for a meet this month. Maybe we could replace the meet that was suppose to be sept 13th? Anyway my passenger side axle is on the way out so I don't feel like driving far. This meet would be one I could make.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
not in canada though...lol, it should be in the states youll get more people who will say they can make it then back out at the last min..lol j/k but ya I'm all ways up for a meet. start it up and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Im in Ryan!! I was just saying we should have one over on FJ before all the drama went down! LOL!

-Ashley

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm down just depends on what date you guys were thinking since I wanted to visit my dad in Lynnwood.

·
Get The Hammer!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well what dates are good for everyone?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Just about anytime is good as long as its not too early im not a morning person.

-Ashley

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Its not in Canada its in Portland, Oregon! LOL!

-Ashley

·
1,999 Posts
ya I wanna here the banned story too you can pair-a-phaze if need be Thrizzle..lol.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
oregon even. i cant go there im near canada, so screw oregon. my car allready has 103k miles on it

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Come on lets hear the exciting story!! Haha!

-Ashley

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Any details - date, time, place? Cindy and I might be able to make it. We need to get the heck out of the house for a day. Damn kids brought home another stray kitten the other day. We're up to 4 cats, 3 dogs, 1 snake and what ever else is in the kids room - I don't go in there, seriously I'm afraid to look.

But what can you say to cuteness like this;

·
Get The Hammer!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any details - date, time, place? Cindy and I might be able to make it. We need to get the heck out of the house for a day. Damn kids brought home another stray kitten the other day. We're up to 4 cats, 3 dogs, 1 snake and what ever else is in the kids room - I don't go in there, seriously I'm afraid to look.

But what can you say to cuteness like this;

Sounds like my moms house. She has 4 dogs, two cats, a ton of fish, and 16 frogs.

·
1,999 Posts
ya we need time date place and map so us guys going from up north can make it.need to get this going b/c winter coming up and I aint driving that much in the rain I hate the rain like I hate the snake..

1 - 20 of 68 Posts