Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started doing some work on my Focus. I hope to have it all finished before FocusFest! This was all done over the weekend. Super excited.
Before:

Now:

I need to get my Cold Air Intake installed, and I need to get it lowered. I'm not sure what else I want to do to it before then. But I'll keep posting![ffrocks]

Reactions: Arco-Zakus

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I hope you got the mud cleaned off from where you went "offroading" haha.

Look at that shexy bumper. ;) Looks awesome man! When will you put the grill back on? Or was this taken before you finished completely? Seeing your car all clean and shiny makes me want to clean mine even more.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also waiting for my new grille to get here so I can fill that gap!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you got the mud cleaned off from where you went "offroading" haha.

Look at that shexy bumper. ;) Looks awesome man! When will you put the grill back on? Or was this taken before you finished completely? Seeing your car all clean and shiny makes me want to clean mine even more.
Haha well I was glad I did that with my old bumper because it cracked it a little bit lol. Definitely won't be pulling stunts like that now!

I'm waiting for my grille to come, should be here by the end of the week.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Sweet! I bought the euro ghia grill, it was pretty cheap on ebay UK. I didn't buy the hood lock for it though. I wound up accidently breaking the flip up part when I painted the car.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated Pics. Got my grille on, and painted the rear hatch trim.

Reactions: Arco-Zakus
1 - 7 of 7 Posts