Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing I havent seen any threads I guess I start the fun. Here all of my Pics that I took.
The Line up:

Random shots

Car show at Legends after the run:

Focus Fanatics taking over the car show lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I still can't believe we squeezed that many cars into that corner. Like a jar of jelly beans.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
LOL. Glad you guys had fun and were safe. Also funny how you took over the Classic Car show at Legends, classic!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it was funny cause Art and Josh asked the guy running it and he was like no at first cause he said we were imports, than Josh was what are you talking about were Fords and the guy was "Oh in that case go ahead and bring some of the cars around to park. It was classic. Orange you haven heard the stories on what happen at all yet have you? I assume Josh was going to post the summary. Lets say mixed day cause we had a taste of everything, Cops, Canyon drive, Focus getting beached on rocks, and a Car show. Man today was crazy but fun.

·
Registered
175 Posts
soooooooooooooooo jelous! i hate living in the plains!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wonderful pics tho! lol

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Here are some more pics!

I need to roll my damn fenders! lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That red GTi Golf! Oh man I used to have blue one back in Europe. Wish I could have it back here :(. Nice shots !

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
How can this be CARB legal and pass SMOG??????

Damn classic cars! So that means in 20 years I can run a full open exhaust on my Focus then? [:D]

Hey Josh, we just need a hammer and a blow torch and we can roll dem fenderz.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ill get my pictures up! Im laggin it, but man after the cruise me and the lady went home and got drunk and went mimies!

Ill have them up tonight.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Damn I'm jealous, looks like alot of fun. Wish we had canyons around here. Oh well, we have the hocking hills in southern Ohio, it's where Car and Driver do a lot of their road tests.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That one pic of you guys all crammed together off the side of the road is funny. It almost looks like a couple of overlooks from Skyline Drive in VA over here.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you look at the pic closely enough you can see we all successfully blocked in the family in the Suv that were sight seeing lol

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Great pics guys. I love the red GTi. Is he still running the 8v or has he swapped it?

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
those are some hot rides!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts