Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i live in SoCal and my parents are talking about moving to Jacksonville. Is there anyone in this forum there?

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I am, there's a few other guys here too....I'm the only (running) SVT though lol. We are on FJ in the team sr section pretty much all the time

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my parents said they would buy me a boost kit if i go so there may be 2 running svt in JAX! look forward to meeting u guys! i think it may be hard moving from socal back 2 Florida.
I'm Tavi
hey don't u want my buddy's HKS exhaust?lol

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
yup I sure do!! hahaha...you don't have a stock or any exhaust he could borrow do you? lol

if you move here when do you think you will? It'd be awesome to have another focus here, esp another SVT. What color's yours? The other SVT here is black and completely torn apart in the guy's garage "being twin charged" lol. It hasn't had any progress made on it in over a year I think it's been

I'm Josh if you didn't notice it in the sig lol

where we're at (I'm SVT3658 over there, hopefully one of the mods will actually change my name for me like I've been asking them to do for a month lol)

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the folks say it may go down this summer.
i actually just sold y stock stuff
i have an Infa red svt
ALL MY MODS ARE IN MY SIG SOOn TO BE BOOST LOL

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i'll be in j-ville the weekend of the 22nd-23rd. Im bright yellow and sexy, cant miss me.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man this really looks like im moving!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
i'll be in j-ville the weekend of the 22nd-23rd. Im bright yellow and sexy, cant miss me.
got a stock exhaust you can bring with you? lol

22-23rd of what month? November? We should plan a g2g [8D] I want to see a yellow SVT and sit in some Recaros lol

Tavi....this summer, eh? Looking forward to another SVT around here [popcorn]

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya we will see I'm so confused on what to do i love Cali but I'm kinda feeling Jax and some change, hows the Jacksonville University??? and the lifestyle out there?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
UNF is the only school in jacksonville and its quite nice, i know many people that go there and they are happy with it. Its a new school so its nice and clean and in a good area about 5-10 minutes from downtown and a bunch of shoppes. Plus we get better gas than cali, 91 premium there, rockin 93 premium in FLA.

Yea i'll be up the 22nd-23rd of November, not to sure i'll be able to do a g2g cus i'll be with the gf and im pretty sure she wont want to go. But we can try, not sure how the day is planned when we go up either. Oh, and no i dont have an extra exhaust to lend, i would gladly if i had one.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how r people? nice or what? i know people in Cali can be [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)].
93 huh do u feel a difference?
does anyone SURF?? how r the waves? and whats the laws on riding dirt bikes out there?
i know its a lot of questions but this is going to be a big move for me?
BTW i have lived in Orlando that where i was born...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
well i dont live up there but 300 miles south in Palm Beach, not many surfers cus the waves kinda suck on the east coast, alot more skim boarding. Oh you can feel such a difference in 93, like 2 whole hp. it does nothing. Dirt bikes are cool on specified areas, not on the local roads. people are cool, dont think you'll have to many old folks from up north and canada like down here so you wont be yelling all the time at the crappy driving they do taking up 2 lanes in their lincoln when they are 5 feet tall and cant see over the steering wheel.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I go to UNF and it's a pretty nice school....I picked it over USF and FSU. they've redone a lot of it recently and are building new stuff all the time. A lot of Jacksonville people still think of it as community college-ish, but it's definitely not.

The people in Jax are for the most part decent drivers....I only had my car almost totalled twice last week LOL.

I know a few people that surf at jax beach, but they prefer to go farther south towards and past cocoa beach.

and yes you can get a dirtbike registered and ride it on the street in Jville....I've seen it a lot recently haha

Darko -- I bring my gf to g2gs all the time and she doesn't complain too much lol

Tavi if you have any questions you can PM me....I don't wander into this forum too much lol

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Darko -- I bring my gf to g2gs all the time and she doesn't complain too much lol
Yea, but you dont know my gf, she thinks im a nerd for being on here. plus she wont talk to me the whole ride home, which wont be too bad maybe, 3 hours of alone time, i could probably scare her into talking, or yelling, to me by doing some spirited driving. we will see how it goes, doesnt look like its in the agenda, the girl we are going to see is planning out the whole freaking day and gotta do this and that and bla bla bla.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
hmm i love sonic, we got one done here after over a year of commercials teasing us.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
darko we're meeting up at the sonic on beach blvd saturday night around 8 or 9.....

11110 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246

map

tell your girlfriend who's boss lol [rofl]

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
dude im gonna be right there. the girls place we are staying at is on touchton road right there less than 2 miles away. im definitely gonna have to sneak out for a bit since we aren't going to the club until 11-11:30. i'll pm you my number. I love sonic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts