Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where should i tap into the intake to install the kit? I know post TPS, but where to do it? I don't want to hear "It's not worth it" or "it's pointless" I just want to know where i should put the nozzle. Tax returns are the best!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Get it right or, POOF goes your engine.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
About any place AFTER the TB , make a small spacer to go between the TB and intake or there really isnt a good place to put it where all 4 Cyl get coverage

If you DO NOT tune for the WM your fine , does it help sure , does it help worth the cost no , will it blow your engine if you tune for it ? a lot more yes then no , I know you didnt want to hear that but had to say it for the guy going to read this a year from now LOL

Tom

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is worth the every penny for the safety, and the heat soak prevention... Even when it's cold out a few runs and I'm done.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
I think it is worth the every penny for the safety, and the heat soak prevention... Even when it's cold out a few runs and I'm done.
You are correct the jrsc is bad to heat soak because it is to small , the problem is you can add 2 WM kits to it and it still will go to high stupid high IAT , I have seen this many times on the dyno which doesnt even come close to what you see on the street running it harder

Its like Smokey sais " If it makes you feel better do it ! " lol so do it !

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts