Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people great site you have here. I am new to the "this" forums but am a member on many Mustang/VW forums. I bought a 2002 Focus as a DD. It has a bunch of performance stuff on it one being a Jackson Racing supercharger kit. I am putting it back to stock. I was wondering what all this stuff is worth? Here are the things I have seen on the car so far

-Full supercharger kit(supercharger is black most I have seen are silver if that makes a difference)
-aftermarket high flow mass air meter housing
-cold air intake
-tuner

I see I need a 30 day/25 post count. Thats fine, but if anyone is looking or know someone who is shoot me a PM. I can take pics with my screen name or what ever I have to to prove things are legit.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The jrsc usually go from 2-3k depending on condition and miles and what else would be needed. The tuners arenot allowed to be sold on these forums because some ppl would not put the tune back on the tuner so it is worthless to who ever buys it. I am not sure but if you put the tune back on it you may be able to include it with the jrsc when that is sold. intakes probably going to sell for 100-ish.

With all that being said though I would be very happy to accept the jrsc as a gift ;)

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Nope that's a price^^ for a powerworks kit. $1,000-$1,600 for a jrsc kit. What color pulley is on the school? There are 2different types of jrsc. 6psi kit and a big boost kit around 9

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope that's a price^^ for a powerworks kit. $1,000-$1,600 for a jrsc kit. What color pulley is on the school? There are 2different types of jrsc. 6psi kit and a big boost kit around 9
Black as I recall also have a short throw shifter what are those worth?

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Black pulley is the 6psi kit. Its the cheapest

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Just stick around and contribute by helping a few people out or offering opinions, suggestions, and those posts go up quick. You'll find this is one of the best forums out there.

Welcome to FF![welcome][loveff][ffrocks]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts