Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched some videos on YouTube and i keep seeing sound clips of what they are saying is a "j2 exhaust" I like the sound and how it looks, but when i look up the website, t doesn't show the listing or fitment for the focus? Are they using another model and just retro fitting it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've searched some videos on YouTube and i keep seeing sound clips of what they are saying is a "j2 exhaust" I like the sound and how it looks, but when i look up the website, t doesn't show the listing or fitment for the focus? Are they using another model and just retro fitting it?
Check eBay. They don't seem to sell directly through their website, but through several eBay accounts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the J2 catback, and i absolutly love it. It is probably the best thing ive done to the foci and do not regret it one bit. My thought on it not being on the website is because it is new and still in the testing field where we would see how it is. But ebay is deffinetly a safe way to get it and it is very high quality and made well and i would highly recommend it.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
It's on ebay but it's for a hatchback only. You only need to make a slight adjustment to make it fit the sedan.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ANYBODY have a link for this thing?

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah, i've been looking all morning, anybody got pics installed?

·
Registered
101 Posts
thanks man, i have a feeling that's what i'll be going with

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, me too. Right after I get my income tax back and they start selling them again...

·
Registered
101 Posts
all hangars match up fine? how much did you pay?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I paid 379 total for the exhaust. The hangers all matched up EXCEPT for the one hanger that is on the midpipe, right before connecting to the muffler (on the first picture it has been sawed off, the second picture i had the Spipe switched). That hanger had to be sawed off for it to fit properly.

·
Registered
101 Posts
that aint bad, i wonder if i can find a used one somewhere floating around.........hmmmm. and i wonder how it'll sound with the obx header...hmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That myself is what i want to know too, i bet it sounds so much better than it does now. I'm also looking forward to the OBX header.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts