Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Focus SVT Turbo
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting together the bits for the DIY turbo kit and I came across a thread about how the J&S safeguard is required for a turbo kit on the SVT. In the section under your DIY thread it doesn't mention getting the safeguard as a requirement, so I was hoping to get a little clarity on whether it is required or rather recommended. Also hoping to get an idea of the lengths of the oil feed and return lines (-4AN and -10AN) and the qty of 90/straight fittings required if using the comp turbo you sell. And lastly, what is the recommended type of wastegate and BOV? I see you are offering a flange for a 2 bolt EVO on the SPA manifold, is it also recommended or is using a 3 bolt SPA wastegate ok?
Thanks in advance.

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Getting a tune from me the J&S is no longer required

If you will give me a call I can go over everything else needed and answer all your questions for you

Tom

·
Registered
2003 Focus SVT Turbo
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting a tune from me the J&S is no longer required

If you will give me a call I can go over everything else needed and answer all your questions for you

Tom
Is there a good day/time to call so we can talk about this? Also, you tuned my JRSC, and now its time for the turbo transition...lol [clap]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts