Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending much of this month deliberating on a car purchase, this is what I came home with on Thursday night.

The old car:

·
Registered
364 Posts
congrats, awesome looking focus. [cheers]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the Blue Candy club! And congratulations! It's a color that gets lots of compliments.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I test drove the Focus when it first arrived at dealers back in March, and they happened to have a Blue Candy SEL sitting in the showroom. I fell in love with the color then, but still had a semester to finish at college.

The only issue I have with the color, is that I have a light spot in the middle of the hood if the light hits it at a certain angle. I know others have had issues with light and dark spots on this color, and I wonder if it's really an issue worth pursuing.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
i have noticed that there are quite alot of newer blue foci around. is blue the new color for the focus? they are pretty much all blue, black, or gray.

·
Registered
229 Posts
After spending much of this month deliberating on a car purchase, this is what I came home with on Thursday night.

The old car:
Congrats. That is a great looking color. I might have even considered it myself if it wasn't extra even though I really like the gray.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Over the weekend, I put about 300 miles on the car - simply a wonderful car to drive.

I'm going to head over to the local Ford dealer at lunchtime and see if they'll address the paint blemish in the middle of the hood.

I also found something else: On the driver's side headlight, the clearcoat has been chipped away. Looks like something that happened during the build process. Hopefully I can get this addressed as well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I can't believe nobody's asked yet...

Autotragic or manual? [:D]

·
Registered
822 Posts
Welcome. Saw you over at Fiesta Faction. I have a Sterling grey hatchback with the sport option. Really, the Sport option adds so much stuff like disc brakes, sport seats and leather wrapped steering wheel to name a few, it's not really justified to call it a base (SE). They should've called it an SE S (seperate S, as in sport not SES) or something.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Welcome. Saw you over at Fiesta Faction. I have a Sterling grey hatchback with the sport option. Really, the Sport option adds so much stuff like disc brakes, sport seats and leather wrapped steering wheel to name a few, it's not really justified to call it a base (SE). They should've called it an SE S (seperate S, as in sport not SES) or something.
Part of the package should be a Sport badge or something. [giddy]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Part of the package should be a Sport badge or something. [giddy]
Steal a Fusion or Edge Sport badge. [hihi] It's the same thing on both vehicles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts