Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everybody. :) In case you haven't noticed I haven't been around lately; been working so much I barely have time to eat and sleep, and sometimes I haven't even have time for that! But anyhoo..

After having my car since June of this year I've finally done my first official mod! (not counting my ff stickers) My birthday is next month, and as an early present (haha, my ONLY present) Ryan got me a Cossie intake!! Yay [:D] Special thanks to PitchBlackST for selling it to us in the first place.

WoohoO! Happy birthday me! [wiggle]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
yay! i've missed you [:(]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I have not met you yet... I think...

Anywho, you coming to the Montgomery meet on Oct 25th??

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Congrats on first mod. With all that work you'll be able to do more. ;) lolz

Btw, focusin everytime I see that bug, i start to swat at it and realize yet again its a pic. lmao...

Hope the mod bug gets you too!

·
Registered
930 Posts
D wont be able to make it most likely shes gonna have to work. I am scamming off on Friday night and Saturday But I will have to leave Saturday night so I can get towork on Sunday >.<

BTW I was pissed her CAI bolted right up I had to fab a mount for mine ><

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I could come but like Ryan said I'm gonna have to work. The entire week of the 13th I'm going to be in Minneapolis for some store training, and my boss considers that a vacation... even though he's the one sending me. Needless to say he definitely isn't going to let me have another weekend off right afterwards. [:(]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^That is so Uncool... You have a Retarded Boss... and I would tell him Im not going then if its considered a vacation.. My work would never do that

·
Registered
930 Posts
its not classified as vacation time. But its they cant cover her store for the extra time it its really [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g stupid

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, basically what ryan said. it doesn't count as actual 'vacation time' but it's considered a bit of a break. despite me not asking to go on this trip, if i tried to take that weekend off he wouldn't let me because i'd be away from my store too many weekends in a row.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I agree^^ and wow your up early!

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
haha.. i wasnt really "up" just hadnt gone to bed yet.. Went out with my friend.. had a few beers and waited in line at 2am for gas at the BP down the road... fun stuff right there! Pretty crazy how many people were there that early/late. Then we did the nightly adventure to Walmart... and I got some octane booster.. grr.. I had to put 89 in my car. Oh Well...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol yeah the gas situation sucks... i had mentioned to my mom yesterday that i was gonna have to find gas after work last night to be able to get to work today, and she spent 3 hours trying to find some just for me. (best mom ever btw)

and i definitely need to find a new job, for many reasons lol. but unfortunately i looked 2 months ago and couldn't find anything, and i don't think it would be any easier now. :(

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
haha.. i wasnt really "up" just hadnt gone to bed yet.. Went out with my friend.. had a few beers and waited in line at 2am for gas at the BP down the road... fun stuff right there! Pretty crazy how many people were there that early/late. Then we did the nightly adventure to Walmart... and I got some octane booster.. grr.. I had to put 89 in my car. Oh Well...
^^I hear ya,I remember when i use to do that when i was young!I hope you had a good time!Man sounds like things are crazy up that way because of the gas (shortage)aka ripping people off.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
had to get 89 today as well....gay

only place with 93 was charging $4.50 for it

NO SIR!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Come on down here, 93 for 3.97 all day long.

Ofcourse I run 89 in the Ol' 06

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
No Gas Shortage Here either

1 - 20 of 22 Posts