·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
√ I.C.E. – (17 mods): [drummer]

• CD-Player: DEX – P90 RS by PIONEER K3
• Equalizer: DEQ – P90 by PIONEER K2
• Amp: X 2400.2 (4-channel/high-end) by BRAX K3
[P1] Speakers: 165 K2P by FOCAL [2-way kit // both woofer & voice-coil: 165mm/6, ½”// magnet: 100mm (4”) // TN-52 tweeter // tioxid 5 inverted dome // 12/18dB/oct. (3,8KHz) // 2-way separate crossover (adjustable high and mid-levels) // max.-power: 200W // Nom.-power: 100W // Sensitivity: (2,83V / 1m): 92,5dB // Freq. response: 65Hz – 22Khz] [K2]
• Subwoofer: 27 ΚΧ by FOCAL K2
[P1] Front door panels (x2) for the speakers by Dragiotis Andreas (www.dragiotis.gr) K1
[P1] Custom tweeter panels (for the front columns), by Dragiotis Andreas (www.dragiotis.gr) K1

[P1] Sound deadener: Original by DYNAMAT: a) Front: 5 sheets [2,5 sheets / door] + b) Rear: 4 sheets [2 sheets/ door] [K1]

• Capacitor: E-Cap by BRAX (2 Farad, high-capacity stabilizer w/ electr. protection) K1
[P1] BRAX-multicontroller K1
[P1] Custom panel for the display of BRAX-multicontroller, by Dragiotis Andreas (www.dragiotis.gr) K1

[P1] Signal cables: [K1]
a) Monster Cable: Interlink 400 MkII- Advanced Bandwidth Balanced Audio Interconnect (9m)
b) Monster Cable: M 550i (9m)

[P1] Audio cabels: [K1]
a) Monster Cable: Studio Pro 1000 (13m)
b) Monster Cable: M 1.2s (2m)

[P1] RCA jacks-turbine [x4 pairs] K1
[P1] Custom polyester case in the trunk (by Dragiotis Andreas – www.dragiotis.gr) for the amplifier, multicontroller, and capacitor, with 2 blowers and lighting with 3x blue neon-tubes K1
[P1] Custom subwoofer box (in the trunk), by Dragiotis Andreas (www.dragiotis.gr) K1
[P1] My avatar + nick etching on the fiberglass of the polyester box K1

- Page 11 -

- TBC -​

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Special thanks to: [cheers][pray]

Vangelis & Stratos Manoukis (“Manoukis Tuning”)
Andreas Dragiotis (www.dragiotis.gr)
Yiannis Andrianakis (“Plex Tuning”)
Heracles Karanasios (“Hercules parts”)
Stelios Panayiotaras (“N.S. Racing”)
Yorgos Katranis (“Design Perfection”)
Yorgos Bolonakis (“Bolonakis Group”)
Alexandros Latanis, Vassilis Gregoriades, & all the guys who helped from clubford.gr !

- Page 12 -

- END OF IVAN PROJECT CAR MOD-LIST! -​

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBdwgW-uGw

Vid from the last dyno-day of Ivan, performed at the in-house dyno of Option Press (the biggest Publishing House here in Greece with around 8+ mags for tuned cars / bikes / etc).

The dyno was performed for the needs of the overall presentation on "XL" mag (July '10) issue. Will post photos etc from that day some other time! ;-)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hello!

On June 15th, the shooting for Ivan's 3rd (overall) presentation for a tuning mag took place. This time it was the "XL" mag, and after a tiresome drive under a 45oC (!!) temp at that day, me, Ivan, a good friend of mine, and XL's crew, arrived on location.

The whole procedure lasted around 2 1/2 hours, but they were more than enough to leave me dehydrated and totally exhausted from the overwhelming heat of that day! [xx(] The good news is that Ivan appeared on XL's July cover (along with another "monster" car!), and also got a 7-page long presentation in it! [headbang]

Following, is a selection of photos (13, out of 110 in total! [ohcrap]) that were taken on the day of the shooting. I hope you like 'em! [drinking][thumb]...:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
the picture on the side sure gives a new meaning to this is sparta!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
the picture on the side sure gives a new meaning to this is sparta!
Hehe, yeah, I know what you mean! [hihi]

For the record, and to be totally accurate, that airbrush paint job portrays an Ancient *Athenian* Hoplite. The owl (as shown) together with the "Medusa" head and the capital "A" were the 3 primary Athenian State-symbols in Ancient times. I chose that theme since I was born in Athens (and i am kinda sick and tired of all our...er...rednecks that brag of their origin in eeevery given opportunity-rofl!)...[poke][chair][:D]

·
Registered
10 Posts
yo can use for this convertion. savefrom
Cheers

61 - 74 of 74 Posts