Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you see it in action you wil stay with an open mouth! If you are in the car you will scream from fear!!![mad] Belive me !!!! I am proud that i met Alex(the owner) he had a vision and made it happen regardless what everyone was saying!! He won the bet!! Alex i wish you many many many untroubled miles!![race]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
WOW! sweet car! moar specs.
Well, that will take some time I'm afraid!...You see, I have recently assorted "Ivan's mod-list" - a 16 "A4"-type pages long booklet, with all (150+) modifications made, but it's all in Greek (literally! lol!)...I have persuaded a good friend of mine (that has some knowledge on car-mods / English-terminology) to do the "dirty job" and translate the list for me, but this will take a while 'cause he is a university student, currently studying for some lousy mid-terms and staff! (doh!...) So, you'll have to be patient I guess! (unless you can read / understand Greek, in which case I can give you a url to directly see the list @ the clubford.gr relevant forum!)... :-D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Hehe, thanks guys!...[:)]

...And please, enough with the..."sir" thing! I may have gray hair but I am only (?) 33 y.o. lol! Alex is the name, and its nice to be among tuned Ford "fanatics"! [thumb]

Will certainly do that - no worries. Let me guess..."Jap lovers" the colleagues at work - right? [nutkick][hihi]
all i gotta say about them is er'vy body luvz nazcawer
^^^^
say the above with a hick accent and you get what i deal with lol.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Damn man, that is one beautiful car. I only hope one day I'll get close to that. Except I'll be in a sedan!!! hahaha.

Amazing workmanship, beautiful color.

All I have to say Mr. Ivan is that you represent our community very well, and I know I speak for everyone when I say, "THANK YOU!!!!"

This man commands some respect.
Great job. Keep it up! AND HAPPY TUNING!
-Daniel

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
all i gotta say about them is er'vy body luvz nazcawer
^^^^
say the above with a hick accent and you get what i deal with lol.
roflmao!...Yeap...I get the picture now allright! :pp

SPIman2.0: Cheers mate! But you'll make me blush! :p :-D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Various pics...:

Ivan's official (registered) logo...:

"aerial view" from Club Ford Hellas (CFH) latest official excursion @ the city of Kalamata:

Shot taken at the shooting for the Ivan's presentation @ "Max Power" mag (Greek edition) - March '08 issue:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
"Glam days"...: Following are some shots taken at the annual "Athens Tuning Show" (26-30 September, 2007). Ivan was at the "Top 100 cars" exhibition area, (still as a 1.6 engine-based / gray-colored car back then!), where he reached the "top 20 modified Greek Cars" stage (competing against 120+ overall participants). The competition was organized by Dunlop..:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Tora zilevo! Tha erxomouna stin Ellada to kalorairi alla me xriazonde sthn doulia mou!
Polli wraio amaxi ! Prepei na tous dixoume pos h ellines to kanoune lol!!!

Beautiful ride. Good to see some nice rides coming out of the mediterranean.
Saw a few focus's out in Athens and Sparti when I was out there last in '07.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Hmm...dunno why, but it seems that some pics keep disappearing after a while!...Have contacted one of the mods, and hope that the problem will resolve soon...

[EDIT]: They are "back in track" it seems at the previous page! Ta-raaa! :-D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Following, are some pics of some mods currently installed on Ivan...:

Some folks asked for an engine pic, so here it is then...:

........................................................................................................
Rear side of the 4-year anniversary Ivan t-shirt (just before the "2.0 lt" transformation projected started. It was printed in only 80 pieces, and distributed free of charge to all those that actively supported / contributed the whole project back then)...:

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Beautiful car and amazing story . I'll be shipping my 2.0L Sedan to you shortly for some of your amazing work ... Just kidding !!! hmmm maybe not !

Anyway Welcome to FF and great job on the Focus.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts