Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOUR DAMN STRAIGHT ITS TIME FOR NOS!! Ive decided to take this 700 bucks and spend it on NOS or NX. How much can i run safley, without changing internals. The guy at the place that sells it said 50shot would b alright but im thinking 75, im not gonna use it all that much. Just like couple times on a friday or saturday night. Im hoping it will help me at higher speeds, i can beat most cars up to 50 then the gain on me, so thats when im gonna spray. What ya guys think![rolleyes]

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O i forgot to list me mods hehe, Mac Intake, Pace Setter Header, Bosal Cat-back, Ford Racing 9mm wires, Champion Double Platinum Plugs.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Personally, I can think of much better ways to spend 7 bills, but hey, it takes all kinds to make a world, right?

EDIT: I agree with Matt's comment in the next post.... If you'll at least call it nitrous, or some other real word, i can almost respect it. NOS just sounds so, so, 2 Fast 2 Faggity...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nitrous Express all the way! I use their Stage V Iceman stuff for the custom system I have on my 'Stang. Please tell me call it Nitrous and not Nos!!!![rolleyes]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Im also thinking of going with nitrous but would like to know what the engine will safely handle without changing internals. I think 75 would be just fine but I dont know for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts