Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that my wheels came from Larry Ward's car at Steeda. I just spoke to Hector and he said the wheels are about 4 years old but doesn't have any information on them other than these were priced at $300 a piece, didn't sell well, and were quickly discontinued by Steeda. Rep points given to anyone with manufacturer name, model, etc.

They are 18" diameter wheels, have a chrome-plated plastic lugs nut cover with a Steeda emblem at the middle. There are (what I believe to be) simulated rivets along the perimeter of the wheel. 4x108 hole pattern.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they do look close. How would I get a definite measurement of the diameter of the wheels? The tires I'm using at 18" tires, doubt those would fit on 17" wheels. On the Foose wheels, the outer edge of the wheel appears to have nuts and bolts, I have flattened rivets (possibly simulated). Also, the face of the spokes on the Foose rims are different in that the middle edge is protruding, the middle edge on my rims is recessed. But VERY close! Nice job Yocrew!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

The wheels are 18", all that's stamped on the inside of the wheels is the offset and bolt hole measurements, no model # or anything helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts