Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just detailed to 08 since my GTI is broken and pissing me off. Took me about about like 4 hours and I didnt even do the door jambs or interior, but I did do the engine. Next is the interior, then another light coat of NXT wax to seal her up more. She already has a very light coat but I like to do two small ones instead of a medium coat.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
its work to keep it looking good, but worth it. I actually like detailing my FoFo, its the only one in town (& I mean Second Gen at all!!!) like it so its a pride thing for me!

I thought you were getting rid of the FoFo?

Bob

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOpe I am keeping it. And I just spent 420 on tires for the SVT 5 Spokes so I gotta keep it know haha.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
svt Focus or Contour? they both look great on our cars.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I'm not a Vdub guy, but yours is really well done. Good job.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought of that too, but I also have a thread there that I update, just thought I would put a picture of it here.

Another during the day to show the nice smooth paint and my dirty ass GTI, haha.

ps: dont hate on my meaty fingers covering the viewfinder.

Sorry it is so small, I left my cable in the field for my phone so I am emailing them to myself right now. WIll upload many more good pics when I get my cable.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I am glad I kept it. One because it is afun car, and two because the tranny in the GTI is blown haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts