Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, so it's official . . . my little sister is buying my Focus from me, complete with all the hop-ups. Should be fun for a 16-year-old girl, right? lol

The good news is, Leah will be taking good care of it, and her boyfriend has a black focus sedan, and my little brother just paid off his ZX3 so he's now gonna start to work on getting the body kit on and getting it painted, so there will still be a few Fanatics in my family.

So, I officially have no Focus.

To any of you who know me, this should come as no surprise. lol [;)]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
well best wishes to you and the new 'fanatics' :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad Leah is taking over the focus, wouldn't want it to sit an dturn into one of teh very many non driven cars in the yard. Now only to get Julia to get rid of the neon and into a focus.

Oh BTW Laz is very upset with u for selling teh General.

·
Registered
887 Posts
well atleast its staying in the family!

sooooooo what will you be driving now?

·
Registered
550 Posts
he will be rideing me all around , and when hes not on me he will be in the back seat takin a leak out the window at 75 mph. :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya know, pissing out the window of a moving vehicle, intoxicated, and still not getting any on yourself is not as easy as it sounds. [paranoid] Umm . . . not that I've done it . . . .

For right now, I'm just gonna stick with the Jeep. It's an '03 Wrangler Sport with the 4.0L straight-six and five-speed tranny. I've done a little bit of work to it, with more to come when time and funds allow. I've also still got my Camaro, and I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep that or sell it. But yeah, the 1969 Dodge Charger "General Lee" is gone. Too many projects and not enough time or money to work/play with them all.

I may also wind up picking up a Focus again in the future; maybe I can finally get that manual transmission sedan that I've been dreaming about! lol I really wouldn't mind having a daily driver that got better mileage than the Jeep, so we shall see. One never kows what the future may hold, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts