Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
well those are nice non-pics (sorry im taking a logic class- lack of pictures would be non-pictures, nm) anyways, there is nothing there dude.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's a really nice color. [thumb] Anyone know how much it would cost to get a Focus painted that wonderful shade of orange?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
thank god those damn graphics r coming off, otherwise...nice car

·
Registered
913 Posts
lovely color! @jonahdude it cost me 3000 euro to get my focus painted. and the tail shaved!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Pretty cool. Those graphics really mess it up. I'm glad your getting them removed.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks good in that color but i would agree with the graphics coming off

·
Registered
678 Posts
fancy.. and yeah with the graphics, but why are they on there? who would be stupid enough to put those on a beautiful car?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
LOVE that color!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its not mine[mad] they wouldn't budge on the graphics. It was on the sticker 399.00 for Graphics and during the paper work the guy said they'll take them off. But they never took the 399 off my total price. then i found out i was getting 8.8 % What i'm a loyal custumer never late on my payments and i'm at tier 0 you see what i'm getting at. Hammonton Ford=[?|] . I went to another Ford dealer and got a ( Its not Orange) [mad] 2003 Red SVT for get this no co signer, 0%, no money down, and my first 5 oil filter lubes for free. 14900 out the door, after the whole Hammonton deal i didn't think i could beat that so asap i'll post some pis. Hope you see where i'm coming from.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
So it was dealer installed graphics, sounds like some older guy thinking he knows what " the kids" like these days. Thats a shame, but hey, nice deal on a red svt!!, post a pic when you get her home

·
Registered
597 Posts
how stupid they are...all ford dealers give thousands of dollars in rebates and that one sacrifised a deal for 399$?? what a bum...anyway, nice deal on that red svt, did it have the euro package too?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts