Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went by the dealership to check on my foci and I didn't see it ..so, I did another drive through the parking lot and it was not there [ohcrap] ..I called the dealer and asked about the yellow focus they had on the lot a couple of days ago and he says "it's been sold but I have a red one" [bigcry] No more foci....I really miss that car now....I may own a Matrix but I'll always be a focus lover....

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
and lets hope they dont wreck it like a lot of people have been doing lately... sorry had to bring a negative side to this...[hihi]

·
Registered
284 Posts
I know what you mean, when I traded my yellow ZX3 in for the one I have now, I would go to their website everyday and really miss it, then it sold and I was like wah wah, but it passed and made me love my new one even more.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
^^ Prob not.

jk Sorry to hear. It's sad moving on sometimes. I mean, I love my car but eventually I know that something newer will come one day....

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
It's gone, some kid's probably installing a 75 shot into her now. J/K. I used to roll by the dealer checking out what was up with my old car too. Then some guy bought it and actually tried to run me with it on the highway, lol.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
wow jrzx3 i havent seen you post in a while, where have you been, or am i just stupid and youve still been around this whole time? Oh good luck with the matrix yellow bird lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I left the ff sticker on it and even left my I make kids cry sticker but the dealer took them all off...I personally thought they added value not to mention horsepower...anywhooo, the matrix is great. I'm slowly getting used to it. (it's hard not standing out with my bright yellow) my neighbor says I look more like a sharpie than a hi-lighter (hi lghtr was my old tag on the focus) so I think I may try to put sharpie on my lic plate.. I'm glad I stuck with the xr and didn't go with the xrs. I've already added a pinstripe and partially debadged it. I plan wheels and tint in the near future. I have to have some surgery in the next couple of weeks so it has to wait until after that.
BTW--I'm in the richmond area so if u see a yellow zx5 let me know..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts