seen a vid once a minivan beating a caramo ss in the 1/4 mile

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hats off to anyone who would even think to try that

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Just think about how much money was spent to make that van as fast as it is....that should be enough to make you hate anybody who makes a piece of shit like that into a corvette smoking machine...

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
actually, i believe it can be done for a relatively small amount of money. in the 80s, chrysler used their turbo 2.2 & 2.5 liter engines in many many different vehicles(including the vans). there are many ways to make any of these cars very fast for not alot of dough.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Bigjordan is correct!!!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Big boost, junkyard coolers. Yeah, I have followed these guys for a while, you can get them in the low 14's on junk, but you gotta do good internals to get 12's ( thats not cheap ), but this guy is impressive, thats my kinda fun.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looking at this
http://www.turbovan.net/modifications.html
what he spent on a 12 second car, I got a used focus. Then once he figures in gas and track fees and stuff, I'll only be at 15 sec or so. Wait, nevermind, I already spent that extra $2400 on parts and gas and other crap. I coulda had a 12 second van instead of my focus. Oh well, I'd take the Focus over the van anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts