Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone; I've been away for quite awhile. I had plans for tracking, and tuning my MK3. Long story short, after experiencing transmission shudder, I lost all interest for future modifications, and any kind of sporting.

I just purchased a 2016 base model kona blue FiST. I'm excited about getting to know the vehicle. I may not be doing any mods outside of a RMM as the car seems really balanced, but we'll see.

Did I get rid of my MK3? Nope. I'll be keeping it. Other than the DCT, I love the car. It's beautiful (I still think it looks better than FiSTs & FoSTs), but I will no longer be planning to transform the car in the future.

Thanks everyone for your support, and advice! I ❤ FF!

PS- I'll be back *in a Arnold voice*

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aw, sad to see you go. Hopefully you have better luck with the FiST, even though I do agree with you about the looks. Not that those looks are going to stop me from getting an RS should I have the opportunity, lol.

But seriously, good luck and hopefully you stick around a bit.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I like the fist & for like you mentioned its very well balanced & a great car to drive & have fun with. Its really tempting. No issues for you not to stick around, I still go to different forums even thou I don't have those vehicles now. Post up a thread about your fist & what you like & don't like or what you think about, ect.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man! I'll still be around a bit. Good luck with the RS; they had a nitrous blue one at the dealership when I got my FiST. I think the RS looks a lot better than the STs.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the fist & for like you mentioned its very well balanced & a great car to drive & have fun with. Its really tempting. No issues for you not to stick around, I still go to different forums even thou I don't have those vehicles now. Post up a thread about your fist & what you like & don't like or what you think about, ect.
If you are tempted, go for it! I got my FiST new with 40 miles on it for $17,073. If you're willing to travel a ways, you can get them cheap :)

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
awesome! i love the FiST. i dont blame you for wanting to get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts