Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was having problems with the battery so i just got a new one and while i was at it did the running light delete. Looks awesome and tell me what you think. And yes i know i have HIDS in both and i know its wrong blah blah blah. I like it and thats all that matters. Oh and i thought i would throw in a picture of my baby nephew born friday morning. Im finally an uncle!!![deviltail]

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
oh wow even in my monitor its bright! lol

lokkey tha babyyyY!!!!!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures were takin from my new blackberry pearl flip. And im excited to finally be an uncle. One day snack i will let u do a retro fit but til then im gonna have to live with this. Money is really short right now since i just lost my job AGAIn

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice dude. where did you get the hids for the fogs?

·
Machinery Technician
7,322 Posts
wow i hate hids. i have to drive home late at night from work and i can't see where i'm going every time someone passes by with hids.
having said that, those pics make me want to get hids in both like you.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
sooooo bright!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Its so bright I gotta wear shades!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the hids for the fogs and headlights from ebay. if your lucky enough then you can bid on hids and only have to pay like 40 bucks. I love being able to see the road at night.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
WHAT?!?!?! you lost your job again man, dude what happened? also its glad to see that you got a new phone also, a blackberry at that,lol. but hang in there man, you'll make it.

also....your hids are even brighter in person lol

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
mmMmm HIDs... i love HIDs

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHAT?!?!?! you lost your job again man, dude what happened? also its glad to see that you got a new phone also, a blackberry at that,lol. but hang in there man, you'll make it.

also....your hids are even brighter in person lol
Apparently i wasnt doing my job fast enough for them and i wasnt helping in the shop enough with is bull cause i know i was. The real reason i got fired was cause I missed a day and i called in at 7 and the guy didnt answer so i left a message then the staffing place called and said they wanted to end the assignment. Sucks but im trying to find another one.
I LOVE HIDS TO

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im waiting for a company to let my staffing agency know if i got the job so i can start working and making money.

·
Registered
155 Posts
what temp?

What kelvin rating are these?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts