Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a Focus, but i wanted everyone to know that i still love those cars.. And to show everyone what i traded my old focus for ---

[:D]

Ta-Ta-Daaa

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yay! Hi Noe[wave]

I love those black wheels on the car. Too bad my Focus will leave your Tibby in teh dust in a few weeks[}:)] Hehe.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Are there holes behind that front emblem? I don't know, I just don't like the Hyundai logo and especially on the front edge of the hood. It looks odd. Just a minor cosmetic flaw from the factory IMO.

I like the design of those cars. Don't they make a shark edition or something?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
lol, no shark edition( that i know of), acutally shark means tiburon in spanish, and thier "speacial edition" is the tuscani

Hillyard said:
Are there holes behind that front emblem? I don't know, I just don't like the Hyundai logo and especially on the front edge of the hood. It looks odd. Just a minor cosmetic flaw from the factory IMO.

I like the design of those cars. Don't they make a shark edition or something?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
V6 or I4?

·
Registered
80 Posts
My buddy used to own a 2004 Tuscani. We threw an open element filter on it one day for fun, one of the coolest intake sounds I have heard in a long time, VROOOOOOOOT!

His had the 6 speed though, wasn't expecially impressed with the gearing on that box. We found that the 5 speed actually was quicker on the 1/4 thanks to a shift you didn't have to make.

Car looks awesome! There are two blacked out Tibby's in my city, one with a widebody and deep dish wheels. There is a ton of potential in those cars for anyone that can look past the "it's just a Hyundai" crap.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
A focus for a tibby? Whatever floats your boat [:)] I do like the wheels and how it sits though.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanxs guys [:)]

and yes there are 2 hole under the Hyundai logo so i can't take them off.. And yes sometimes i wish i had the focus back.. that freaking V6 is killing my pocket on gas [:(] but i know i made a good choice.. it mean a lot that you guys/ash like my car..

ill be popping in and out of here a lot now since the guys at the tiburon site are a bunch of jackasses<--(sp)? [:)]

- Noe

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
redbull said:
ill be popping in and out of here a lot now since the guys at the tiburon site are a bunch of jackasses<--(sp)? [:)]

- Noe

I could have told you that[neener]

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
mmmmmm, you an dme are going to lay down rubber one day soon my friend [:D] just joo wait son :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts